Client Success Specialist
We are currently seeking a Client Success Specialist who will be a member of a team responsible for the overall health and retention of our customers for Baystone Media, Officite, and TherapySites. The primary focus will be on getting our clients reinvigorated in our services and reinforcing their value. Successful candidates will be passionate about great client service
and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for making outbound calls to clients with different action items per client, all pertaining to them being successful and increasing the value delivered by our products.
- Your communication may begin with clients as early as Month 1 of service and cover basic items, for example confirming login credentials and reviewing service levels and deliverables. Your future communications with clients will then expand to more complex items such as reviewing website performance, optimizing website features, and reinforcing value.
- You will schedule the check-in calls with clients, sending out appropriate communications prior to calls to ensure high attendance rates.
- You will be doing the necessary research on client accounts prior to reaching out so that your conversation encompasses your agenda in addition to any outstanding items that have not yet been delivered.
- You will have Save Resources you can independently deploy on a case by case basis as a retention measure.
- You will be responsible to identify and communicate areas of opportunity and strengths within our current products and services based on client feedback on an ongoing basis.
- You will be required to consistently and accurately notate accounts so everyone within the company is aware of your last communication and outcome.
- You will ensure the delivery of a world class client experience which promotes a high level of confidence in the three brands, Baystone Media, Officite and TherapySites.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a call center service/success/retention role, preferably in a similar technical industry environment.
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science or Business, preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus.
- Passionate about the positive impact you can make with each and every client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to “read between the lines” and assist the client with what they need, not just what they ask for.
- Highly organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Works well with others and forms professional relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Intermediate to advanced use of MS Office, especially Excel.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.