Client Services Representative
Officite is the leading provider of websites and Internet marketing for the medical community. Our turnkey services range from customizable website designs to local search engine marketing, social networking and patient reviews management. With over a decade of experience in the industry, unmatched client support and multiple services under one roof, we’ve helped more than 10,000 medical practices launch their online presence.
As we expand our Client Services team, we are looking for a full time Client Services Representative. This position has a variety of duties largely centered on telephone support to provide support to clients seeking assistance with their website.
Responsibilities include handle incoming client calls, chats, emails, and support tickets from clients seeking assistance with their website while providing excellent customer service. Tasks include basic website content updates, photos, e-mail set-up, and support, etc. Conduct outbound calls regarding client education, billing, questionnaires, surveys and/ or approvals. Advise clients on their overall web presence and upsell on additional products, when appropriate. Perform quality assurance on client requests and new product releases.
- Strong customer service skills, including, active listening, positive attitude and the ability to stay calm during stressful situations.
- Clear verbal and written skills aimed at understanding customers’ needs and providing appropriate resolution.
- Flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and adaptability.
- Telephone-based client support or customer service experience.
- Basic HTML knowledge (Recognition, do not need the ability to write code).
- Knowledge of Social Media (Facebook Businesses).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.