Sales Development Representative
The Martindale Legal Marketing Network comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including two brands that have been trusted for generations: Martindale-Hubbell® and Nolo®. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, and website services. Our network of resources, including Martindale.com, Lawyers.com, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, attracts over 15 million consumers per month — making us the largest legal network online.
The Business Development Associate position is a critical part of the company’s sales team and exists to drive new sales of the company’s Internet marketing solutions. The primary responsibility of this position is to meet and exceed an assigned unit quota within a defined territory.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales goals/quotas.
- Prospect, cultivate, and develop new customers.
- Develop and manage territory sales plans.
- Forecast – strong working knowledge of salesforce.com.
- Manage sales pipeline.
- Be knowledgeable of products, competitor’s products, market place, and customer base.
- Be accountable to colleagues, management and clients.
- Be timely in responses to clients’ questions and RFP’s.
- Manage time effectively between launch/on-going management of current account base with primary focus on cultivating new business opportunities.
- Maintain a close eye on current campaigns and optimize as necessary.
- Keep close eye on budget forecast and accuracy while consistently striving to be above quota.
- As requested, complete other duties and task on a regular or non-regular basis.
- BA/BS or Equivalent.
- Two years successful telesales experience in business to business environment.
- Sales experience in on-line marketing is a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office, Google Apps & Salesforce.com.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and phone presence.
- Proactive, responsive, flexible, and highly adaptable.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Self-starter & hunter mentality.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: inside sales representative, business development, digital sales representative, SaaS, Telesales, Sales, Inside Sales, Web Sales, Online, Internet, B2B, Providence, New Jersey, jobs, NJ, Services, Murray Hill, Long Hill, Gillette, Summit, Chatham, Morristown, Berkeley Heights, Bernards, New Vernon, Madison, Short Hills