Automotive Content Editor
Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is seeking a motivated web-savvy full-time entry level Content Editor to support our Automotive Content Team, helping to prepare articles for online publication. In this role, the full-time Content Editor will format articles according to guidelines, add images and video clips where necessary, incorporate alt text, meta descriptions, and hyperlinks, adjust HTML where necessary, and help determine the quality of the submitted content.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Make minor corrections to writer-submitted content, including spelling and grammatical errors.
- Format submitted content to fit the company's editorial guidelines.
- Ensure that image quality, size, and placement meet requirements.
- Work at a quick pace to meet content schedules.
- Work with other Content Editors who will be focused on article research and copyediting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A Successful Candidate Will:
- Be detail-oriented.
- Have good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Have strong writing and proofreading skills.
- Be able to coordinate with other internal and external contacts.
- Be able to prioritize multiple activities.
- Be comfortable and proficient working in HTML.
- Be proficient with Windows-based computer, Photoshop, Word, and Notepad.
- Have an interest, and even some experience, in the automotive community.
Please submit 2-3 writing samples or article links along with your resume.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.