Internet Brands is looking for an experienced Content Coordinator to support our automotive e-commerce websites CarsDirect.com, AutoCreditExpress.com, and TheCarConnection.com. Each month, our sites generate over 4 million visits from in-market car shoppers looking for insights they can’t get anywhere else.
You will have a significant impact working in a collaborative work environment with experienced writers, editors, and operations personnel to produce and grow automotive content. Our team’s work has been cited thousands of times by news outlets and blogs, including The Wall Street Journal, Fox Business, The Detroit News, and many highly regarded industry publications.
This is a remote role.
- Write, edit and manage automotive editorial against a predefined editorial vision
- Oversee production of a high volume of automotive content in concert with both in-house writers and freelance staff
- Manage and track new vehicle overviews, expert reviews, and other types of content, including but not limited to automotive finance topics
- Examine trends in the automotive sector, analyze content performance, and make strategic recommendations based on that data
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A minimum 2 years of experience in a professional setting
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience writing financial or Automotive content is a strong plus
- Solid skills in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Spanish language ability is a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML is preferred
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.