Regional Sales Manager
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our affiliate, Net Driven. Net Driven’s Regional Sales Managers strive to exceed customer expectations and build strong relationships with prospective clients. They actively identify and pursue leads, address customer’s questions and concerns, and meet sales quotas. Meeting and exceeding revenue goals will be accomplished through multiple prospect interactions over the phone and by utilizing Salesforce to manage a lead list. The ideal candidate will be a high energy, self-starter, who is results oriented in nature, with a bias for action and the ability to work as an individual or within a team environment.
- This position requires 1-2 years of sales experience with either software/internet services or automotive parts/services.
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision makers.
- 30-50 call attempts per day; Conduct 4-5 webinars a week.
- Confidently build trust and rapport with prospective customer.
- Conduct accurate needs assessments and corresponding analysis.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to think on their feet, offer excellent communication skills and have entrepreneurial and management experience.
- Travel required once a quarter.
- Experience with salesforce.com is a plus.
- 1-2 years sales experience.
- Excellent communication and phone skills.
- Proficiency in Email, Excel, Microsoft Word and Power Point programs for presentations.
- Working knowledge of websites and Internet marketing.
- Positive attitude and flexibility to changes as required by the environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business; or equivalent work related experience.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.