Inside Sales - Website Specialist
Downers Grove based, Officite, an affiliate of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Website Specialist who is interested in joining a fast-paced growing digital marketing company.
Sales professionals, if you’re ready to build a successful and rewarding career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you!The Inside Sales - Website Specialist position consists of providing small to medium size medical professionals with the tools they need to meet and expand their business. As a Website Specialist, you will be asked to efficiently and proactively manage your leads list, which is composed of qualified leads from verified sources. This will consist of following up with existing leads as well as initiating conversations with new leads. Our ideal candidate should be proficient on the phone and be familiar with, and excel at, techniques such as bypassing the gatekeeper, feature-benefit pitching, test closing, and up-selling. Do you like money? Are you hungry for success? Good! Our uncapped commission structure – combined with your base rate – puts you in charge of how much you can earn! Be part of a fun, competitive, high-energy, and supportive work environment, working hand-in-hand with our client services team to create a positive client experience.
- Effectively pitch the benefits of websites and Internet marketing to small-medium sized medical practices and convert prospects to clients.
- Efficiently manage a leads list through a CRM system.
- Be diligent in lead follow up and scheduling appointments.
- 2-3 years sales experience.
- Excellent communication and phone skills.
- Proficiency in Email, Excel, Microsoft Word and Power Point programs for presentations.
- Working knowledge of websites and Internet marketing.
- Positive attitude and flexibility to changes as required by the environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business; or equivalent work related experience.
- Experience in a short sell cycle, with one call close experience.
- Experience working with websites and social media for small-medium businesses.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.