Martindale-Hubbell offers solutions for both professional and consumer markets – websites and marketing services to law firms and legal information and referrals to consumers. Our online destinations contain profiles for over one million lawyers and firms in the United States, Canada and 160 other countries, serving as a fundamental legal resource and marketing tool.
We are looking for a Designer to join our Creative Team. The Designer will be primarily responsible for designing and maintaining client websites, improving our site builder tool and marketing. The ideal candidate will work closely with our internal teams, such as Product, Development and Marketing. This position requires a daily presence in our New Providence, NJ office. Candidates must submit their resume along with a link to their portfolio.
- Execute and manage quality design work throughout all phases of a project.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems.
- Participate constructively in interdepartmental and client communications.
- Work with the Creative team to ensure design work exceeds all expectations.
- Has a proven ability to produce cutting edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout for both interactive & print.
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent training required.
- 2+ years experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required; must be able to present concepts, results and actionable plans to colleagues, clients, and vendors.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Master of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and user experience, as well as emerging interactive design trends.
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS, InDesign, Marvel, Microsoft Office and Acrobat.
- Creating and manipulating wireframes.
- Experience with WordPress and mobile responsive design a plus.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to keep numerous projects on track.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.