SEO Associate - Temp
San Diego Based, iMatrix, is currently seeking a Content SEO Associate to work remotely in Downers Grove, IL. Do you want to learn more about the Digital Marketing industry while getting paid? This is a fast paced environment that demands individuals be intelligent, professional and diligent. We aim to find talented candidates interested in career growth with a leading company in the industry. If you’re interested, don’t waste time – apply now!
- Primarily focused on proofreading professionally written content for errors prior to posting
- Transfer written content and photos from a client’s existing website to the their new website
- Work closely with SEO/SEM Account Managers doing digital marketing tasks and/or special projects
- Implement SEO best practices while learning them
- Write meta content to support client SEO initiatives
- Ensure business NAP consistency across relevant online directories
- Work with team members to develop + understand digital marketing strategies that will meet client’s objectives
- Capable of taking initiative on directed tasks to meet set deadlines
- Ensure all of the client’s online assets are designed and branded appropriately across the web from Facebook to Twitter, to Google+ to their website, etc.
- Ability to professionally communicate with the clients
- Ability to work with domain name registrars to retrieve and transfer domain names (preferred but not required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intelligent with the ability to multitask
- Must be detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through on tasks assigned
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel proficiency a must)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Basic knowledge of search engines and ranking factors is a plus
- Basic understanding of search marketing and marketing principles and /or disciplines is a plus
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.