Corporate Strategy Analyst
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a web-savvy Corporate Development Analyst to support our Corporate Development team with mergers and acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic business leader who understands how to grow businesses both organically and through acquisitions. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading successful businesses and forging profitable strategic partnerships.
- Serving as a key team player within the high growth corporate development strategy, communicating with third parties and senior executives regarding M&A opportunities
- Building financial analysis and valuation models for acquisition targets and forecasting
- Using innovative methods to conduct internet market research and competitive analysis
- Sourcing and contracting acquisition targets to evaluate opportunities
- Serving as a “thought-partner” to members of executive management in the evaluation of strategic opportunities
- Evaluating strategic opportunities for executive management
- Helping to organize work flow in corporate development team and training and mentoring research interns
- BS in Economics or Business from top tier school is a MUST.
- 2-3 years work experience with at least 1 year in a Management Consulting company
- In-house corp dev experience preferred
- Venture Capital experience is a plus
- Understanding of online advertising and internet monetization models
- Self starter with strong business acumen and analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively to synthesize large data sets
- Expert ability with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- Effective multi-tasking capability and ability to thrive in a fast paced deadline driven environment
This is a wonderful opportunity for a rising star to showcase their analytical and business talents within a high growth environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual and collaborative work environment.
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Welcome to Internet Brands. We’re the vertically focused internet company. We focus on four core verticals in which we are the proven leaders: Automotive, Health, Legal, and Home / Travel. Our fully integrated vertical approach combines leading web solutions for businesses and media websites for consumers. We serve more than 100,000 business clients and 250 million monthly website visitors. We employ more than 5,000 people in over 30 office locations across the globe.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.