Sr. SEO Manager
Los Angeles-based, Internet Brands is currently seeking a Sr. SEO Manager.
As the Sr. SEO Manager at Internet Brands, you will work with a team of business, marketing, and technical leaders across verticals to drive traffic growth, define best practices, and monitor adherence to ensure our sites are properly optimized for search engine success.
We are looking for someone who understands the SEO landscape, how to conduct tests and provide analysis of the outcome, and can work with site teams to find creative ways to balance user needs, technological capabilities, and business goals.
- Collaborate with internal teams to recommend and implement SEO improvements to a wide variety of sites.
- Thorough understanding of SEO, how it interacts with UX, and how they both can affect site performance.
- Keep current with trends and advancements in technology, SEO, UI/UX, Google algorithm updates, etc.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept at researching, testing, and analyzing.
- Review existing analytics to make informed data-driven recommendations for SEO improvements.
- Help prioritize projects for maximum impact in as short a time as possible.
- Perform site audits with crawling tools and personal direct assessment to maintain best practices as well as diagnosis potential issues.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong analytical mind, with 3+ experience with SEO.
- A great communicator, boiling complex concepts down into clear, actionable instructions.
- A true collaborator, working with multiple stakeholders across teams to educate, influence, and execute.
- Willingness to dive in and research a problem from multiple points-of-view, provide supported conclusions, and lay out a clear go forward game plan.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, computer science, or engineering.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.