Office Services Technician
Premier Disability Services is looking for Receptionists and Office Services Technicians to join our growing Minneapolis, MN based team! This is an entry-level role that will allow you to work in a business environment.
This position provides high-quality telephonic receptionist support to various departments, data entry and mailroom duties. You will follow an established process to answer phones, transfer calls to the appropriate departments, open and sort incoming mail, and enter data into client files on a regular basis.
We are hiring for the following shift:
Full-time and Part-time positions
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm and
- Open and sort inbound mail.
- Process outbound mail.
- Answer inbound client calls and transfer the calls to the appropriate department.
- Enter data into client files.
- Previous experience in a direct customer contact position is preferred.
- Customer service orientation; energetic and outgoing personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and with empathy in potentially difficult circumstances.
- Multitasking skills and the detail-oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- Basic PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers.
- BILINGUAL - English/Spanish a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.