Director of Inside Sales
iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare marketing solutions for over 10,000 small and medium sized, health and wellness businesses across the United States.
Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and advanced SEO solutions for chiropractors, veterinarians, optometrists, ophthalmologists and other health and wellness professionals.
iMatrix is part of the Internet Brands family of companies, one of the world's largest fully integrated online media and client services organizations.
The Director of Inbound Sales is responsible for leading the Inbound client acquisition team, including development and growth of iMatrix business in the US, ensuring new sales targets and metrics are achieved and exceeded. Reporting to the SVP Sales this role requires a leader with proven B2B digital marketing and/or SaaS software sales experience within the Healthcare Industry. This role works closely with organizational leadership and requires a high degree of initiative, sound judgment, and leadership.
- Lead and develop a team of Account Executives selling across all SMB verticals, guiding and building capability and ensuring individual and team success.
- Get into the weeds, listen in on calls, review pipelines with AE’s and provide appropriate constructive feedback guiding team members towards achieving key metrics.
- Grow the full-funnel of inbound demand generation from solution demonstrations to closed won revenue.
- Partner with Marketing to activity contributes to the effective delivery of Marketing campaigns and activity, while ensuring timely contact of all inbound leads.
- Advocate for iMatrix platform and value proposition in our target markets.
- Meet and exceed channel monthly and annual targets, generate revenue and contribute to total business KPI’s.
- Drive sales by managing the complete sales process through conducting inbound/outbound sales activities that build our pipeline.
- Execute go-to-market strategies and lead with best practices and processes that will enable rapid scaling and ensure sales discipline in forecasting.
- Facilitate cross-functional partnerships between sales, support and customer success to manage the entire customer onboarding journey and increase customer referrals.
- Encourage knowledge sharing and workshops between teams.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities that enhance and support the effective evolution of the iMatrix sales process and methodology.
- Responsible for staffing levels and ensuring agents successfully pass the iMatrix training program.
- Oversee employee evaluation, development and performance management processes.
- Contribute to end-to-end People & Culture management of initiatives across the US Sales team, including the implementation of; attraction and selection, training and development, engagement and retention, reward and recognition and management of team performance.
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B SaaS or Digital Marketing sales experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience overseeing inbound sales teams.
- Must be able to articulate success in hiring, managing and motivating a sales team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with performance-based advertising products, including PPC and SEO a plus.
- Experience working within Healthcare a plus.
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills.
- Demonstrated experience forecasting revenue.
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience. In addition to a competitive salary, this position may be eligible for a performance-based bonus as well as other rewards and negotiable perquisites.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.