We are seeking a motivated Reporting Analyst to centralize and drive reporting analytics for iMatrix across our sales and operational units. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this role will be responsible for transactional reporting, operational improvement, and business analytics. You’ll partner with managers and functional leads to continually up-level the way we measure and analyze our performance and act on those insights.
iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare Marketing solutions for over 12,000 small and medium sized health and wellness businesses across the United States.
About The Position:
The Reporting Analyst will join our local team in San Diego and be our dedicated resource for all internal reporting needs, and be the primary liaison to the Finance department based in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate loves data and business analytics, can synthesize complex insights into a simple message, and is experienced in driving change through a collaborative approach. As well, this role develops and maintains service-based relationships with management to provide analysis, reports, and recommendations to aid management in decision making and performance monitoring.
Success will require an understanding of the data flow between the teams and systems, and how the data can be summarized in meaningful ways to enable leaders and technical support teams to manage the health of our customers and the business. The candidate will possess the ability to identify continuous improvements to the processes, systems and tools that will create operational efficiencies and increase usability for the users. In addition, the candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness in handling inquiries from various teams.
Key focus areas for the role include:
- Deliver operational value through analysis and optimization, continuously improving processes.
- Develop knowledge of operational processes to effectively serve the data and analysis needs of contact center leadership as well as proactively identify opportunities for improvement, developing solutions to address the root causes.
- Evaluate and recommend KPIs and use existing ones to identify, diagnose, and resolve performance issues.
- Validate existing reporting on new sales and revenue, commissions, bonuses.
- Generate weekly and monthly metrics reports for Sales and Operations team to help manage the business.
- Analyze customer churn to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Own and maintain data integrity for all Operations data, including on-going and ad-hoc analytics/reporting.
- Direct and/or aid the development and ongoing analysis of department performance metrics, including quality, efficiency, and productivity measures.
- Quality assurance for sales order entry and reporting to validate accuracy of new/mid-term sales.
- Develop and create customized SFDC reports and dashboards.
- Assist with business and budget planning processes as needed.
- Create reports and present information to all levels of management.
- At least two years of experience in business operations or financial analysis.
- Knowledge of standard reporting and analytics tools.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Microsoft Office suite.
- Good communication, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and curiosity to drive to resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Raw smarts: business and practical common sense and intellect.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Responsive, friendly, helpful demeanor with a roll-up your sleeves attitude.
- Software / SaaS industry experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required, or other equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the necessary skills to perform the essential functions of the job
- Competitive compensation program
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Group life and AD&D
- LTD and STD
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- 3 weeks paid time-off and Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored events and outings
- Amazing company culture and environment
- Ping pong tables, game machines
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM: @IMATRIXLIFE
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.