Call Center Team Lead
Intake Conversion Experts, a division of Martindale-Avvo and Internet Brands, is in search of a Call Center Team Lead to join our growing Westbury, NY office! This position supports the Call Center Manager and provides daily supervision to a team of Intake Specialists as they administer the intake process to prospective law firm clients.
We are hiring for the following shift:
Monday - Friday 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM.
*You may be required to remain on call during weekends.
*You may be required to work on holidays.
What you’ll do as a Team Lead...
- Supervise a growing team of Intake Specialists as they interact with prospective clients via telephone, or by other forms of communication; ensure that performance standards and volume targets are met and provide training and coaching as needed.
- Assist the Call Center Manager in executing daily operations such as; running status reports and analyzing dashboards, monitoring and evaluating Intake Specialists’ performance, creating assignments for Specialists, and troubleshooting and escalating equipment issues.
- Uphold call center policies and procedures including meeting the center’s operational standards, maintaining employee service levels, improving quality service, and accomplishing organizational goals.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices, make recommendations, and implement new processes and procedures to provide the best in class service to all intake contacts.
- 1+ years experience in a supervisory role.
- 2+ years in a direct customer service position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to multitask and remain detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Computer literacy, including but not limited to working knowledge of Windows operating systems, G-Suite and Microsoft Office products.
- 1+ years experience working in a call center environment
- 1+ years of experience in a supervisory role working in call center environment
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.