Digital Marketing Strategist
San Diego Based, iMatrix, is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to work on our team located in Downers Grove, IL. Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, Social Media management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and a custom, advanced SEO solution. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on specific niche markets such as the chiropractic, veterinary, and dental industries.
The Digital Marketing Strategist leads a team of experienced digital marketing professionals in providing services to SMB health clients.
The Digital Marketing Strategist must have good independent work and organizational skills. As the Team Lead for the digital marketing team you will be a resource for the team in terms of best practices and knowledge as well as making sure policies are being followed. You will help the team with client escalations and be able to independently solve problems and efficiently delegate work.
The Digital Marketing Strategist is also responsible for creating the digital marketing content strategy for our clients, doing keyword research, creating a plan, and timetable for SEO optimization, and being a mentor to the team.
Good communication and interpersonal skills are a requirement. The Strategist will report to the Director of Professional Services and the Manager of professional services and will be expected to present and explain reports and initiatives to the management team.
This job requires a good working knowledge of SEO best practices, web technology including HTML and CSS. Google AdWords experience and certification is a requirement. Google Analytics certification is a plus. Supervisory experience is also recommended.
- You will deliver a world-class client experience that promotes a high level of confidence in iMatrix through service excellence, fast cycle time, product expertise, aggressive follow-up in communication, and accurate results in deliverables.
- You will own the client account and are completely responsible for the delivery of great SEO and PPC service.
- Clearly communicate SEO and PPC best practices and how to apply them to our clients’ sites.
- Work with other departments to update base site content to increase search rankings for all sites.
- Identify and inform management of client opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
- Manage PPC campaigns and set up reporting and ROI tracking in Google Analytics, Raventools, and Wordstream.
- Be the initial point of contact for any customer escalations that are assigned to your team.
- Be the primary person responsible for training and onboarding new members of your team.
- You will provide guidance in issues of a technical nature to clients in a non-technical field.
- Create new and update existing documentation as assigned.
- Assist clients with questions regarding DNS, domain transfers, and perform basic email trouble-shooting.
- Google AdWords certification
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.