Internet Brands is currently looking for an Operations Analyst to join our Home vertical. This role will be based out of our El Segundo, CA headquarters.
- Quantitative analysis of complex business issues to support management decisions.
- Record and track revenue across all business lines and partnerships.
- Ongoing report generation, analysis, and review of critical marketplace metrics.
- Crafting and presenting findings from reporting and analysis to Internet Brands management.
- Execution of analytical and operational special projects, as they arise.
- Streamline reporting processes across the operational teams.
- Support upper management with day to day operation activities.
- Handle monthly and yearly reporting / data analysis.
- Perform daily administrative reconciliation and customer duties working closely with our Accounting team.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's Degree; Statistics, Mathematics or Economics preferred.
- Demonstrated top-tier academic performance.
- Highly-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with internship or other real-world experience.
- The ideal candidate will have an aptitude for finding and manipulating data to address strategic and operational business issues.
- Ability to frame unstructured, complex analytical problems.
- In depth knowledge of Google Docs, MS Excel, and working knowledge of SQL.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.