Lead Salesforce Business System Analyst
Internet Brands is looking for a talented business analyst to drive a variety of new initiatives in our B2B division. Our Salesforce Business Systems Analyst will work with our passionate group of talented project teams, engineers and business leaders, designing systems that connect with our millions of customers.
- Plan and facilitate requirements definition sessions with stakeholders to capture business requirements.
- Create detailed requirements, use cases, guides, and diagrams for product releases.
- Ensure projects are implemented according to requirements.
- Assist with project planning, scoping and management.
- Assist in the writing of the test plans, cases & scripts as required.
- Work with Project Management on delivery feasibility and management of project scope, resources and schedule.
- 5+ years experience as a project manager or business systems analyst, with a strong ownership of documentation.
- Proficient in generating documentation for business and technical workflow, structuring requirements documents and documenting complex specifications.
- Understanding of product development and launch process.
- Knowledge of CRM (SalesForce) system.
- Understanding of general operational business flow.
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem solver.
- Strong written / oral communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff - Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow.
- Experience in working in fast-paced environment and juggling simultaneous projects.
- Bachelors degree.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.