Entry Level SEO Analyst
Internet Brands – Auburn Hills is looking for an in-house SEO Specialist to join the Auto Credit Express team. This is a full-time entry level position that will allow you to learn search engine optimization (SEO) best practices. This role’s primary responsibility is to support the SEO team in researching, implementing, and monitoring changes to the organization’s websites for search engine improvement. In addition, this position will assist the writing staff by optimizing online content, and researching for keywords and content topics.
- Implement white hat best practices for SEO.
- Research and implement keyword recommendations.
- Analyze backlink opportunities and audit back links for disavow.
- Update blog or body content for SEO purposes.
- Assist content creators with direction to meet SEO goals.
- Monitor website performance, rankings, and lead generation.
- Conduct audits of web properties to improve SEO performance.
- Basic proficiency with HTML & CSS.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Natural curiosity with desire to understand how things work.
- Comprehensive understanding of English spelling and grammar.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Past experience in SEO or PPC
- Past experience in website design and structure
- 4-Year College Degree (IT, Business, Journalism or Marketing preferred)
About Internet Brands
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.