Business Analyst Intern
Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Business Analyst Intern to produce and analyze data and reports. This is a great opportunity for a smart, technology-savvy, numbers/data-oriented individual.
- Developing a deep understanding of the economic dynamics of the Internet Brands business line.
- Quantitative analysis of complex business issues to support management decisions.
- Forecast revenue across all business lines and partnerships.
- Ongoing report generation, analysis, and review of critical marketplace metrics.
- Ad hoc reporting working with business team members for open-ended exploration of problems and opportunities.
- Crafting and presenting findings from reporting and analysis to Internet Brands management.
- Execution of analytical and operational special projects, as they arise.
- Optimize ad campaigns by implementing changes based upon key analysis.
- Streamline reporting processes across the operational teams.
- Completed or working towards Bachelor's Degree; Statistics, Mathematics or Economics preferred.
- Demonstrated top-tier academic performance.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ideal candidate will have an aptitude for finding and manipulating data to address strategic and operational business issues.
- Ability to frame unstructured, complex analytical problems.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Comfort with database mining and manipulation preferred.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.