Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our Payroll Team.
You will help ensure the timely and accurate processing of payroll for our 1,600+ employee-strong organization.
- Payroll process from beginning to end for 1600+ employees, in Kronos Payroll
- Assist in data entry of new hires, terminations and merit increases
- Assist in data entry, including new hires and terminations within Kronos
- Process commission payments (Create files for upload thru processing)
- Assist in preparing / review of manual checks for terminated employees (Multi-States), within Kronos
- Research employee payroll inquires or answer Kronos questions through the ticketing system
- Process wires for Benefit plans HAS, FSA, 401K, NQ 409A&B, TSA…**
- Create upload files from Precept to Kronos
- Assist in the review of Payroll in Kronos
- Reconciliation of commissions payments
- Assist with other special projects as required
- Transmission of 401K files to Fidelity *
- Training of Staff on Kronos systems (Time & Attendance - Kronos Payroll)
- Prepare communications emails for Payroll*
- Provide MHSubI report to the Accounting team Expense, ER portion TSA & HAS
- Review and input Garnishments into Kronos
- 3+ years of experience in Payroll / Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in accounting or finance
- Kronos Time & Attendance system
- Experience in processing within Kronos.
- Great follow-through skills, and good with math and logic
- Great customer service mindset
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and willingness to work overtime.
- Problem-solving abilities
- Basic office skills and abilities, knowledge of standard office equipment and software including Google Docs & Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, and ability and willingness to learn new and/or proprietary applications as required
- Intermediate Excel skills
You will also:
- Interact with colleagues, team members and other department staff as well as management and executives in a professional office setting
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.