Customer Service Representative
Our Automotive Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Proper routing of inbound calls and email correspondence.
- Interpret, craft, and respond to customer sales requests and inquiries.
- Clarify and provide vehicle pricing information and website navigation process questions.
- Handle inbound chat and emails.
- Provide troubleshooting and escalation of website issues.
- Assist customers with placing lead inquiries on the CarsDirect site.
- Administrative tasks and special projects, as assigned.
- This is a Part-Time position working 12pm-6pm
Reports directly to Customer Service Manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- High degree of reliability and history of on-time attendance in previous positions.
- Proficiency with common Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook and Excel).
- Possesses positive attitude and solution-based mindset with emphasis on completion of assigned tasks.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service or call center experience.
- Ability to multi-task and make appropriate decisions quickly.
- Ability to follow a set process including use of a standardized script.
- Superior phone etiquette skills.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.