Manager, Customer Success
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Team Manager, Customer Success to join one of our fastest growing affiliates, Demandforce.
Demandforce, Inc. is a leading online marketing and communication software service. We help local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award winning communications platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help businesses build a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing.
As the Manager, Customer Success, you will be responsible for a vertical specific book of business. Your team will be equipped to onboard accounts, proactively reach out to improve health based on Gainsight triggers, conduct quarterly/annual business reviews, and have renewal/cancel and pre-cancel conversations with Demandforce clients. You will be responsible for ensuring that the health and retention goals for your vertical(s) are met, as well as the daily production metrics from your direct reports. In addition, you will be responsible for mentoring your team members as they move from Associate CSM, to CSM, to Sr. CSM.
- Mentor and lead team of Customer Success Managers.
- Own onboarding, retention and health metrics for assigned territories/vertical(s).
- Work closely with Sales management to align on strategy and best practices for each vertical.
- Work closely with product team and advocate as the voice of the customer.
- Monitor production metrics for team.
- Consistently evaluate effectiveness of team members through data analysis, shadowing calls, and reviewing customer feedback.
- Continuously learn and become an expert on D3 product.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Consultative approach to account management.
- Deep customer empathy.
- Customer experience champion.
- Exceptional Demandforce product knowledge.
- Ability to have difficult conversations with customers.
- Understanding of competitive landscape.
- Player/coach mentality.
- 2-3 years experience in a customer facing support/success/onboarding role.
- 1-2 years previous management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Understanding of SMB space, particularly in the specified vertical.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.