Client Support Coach
iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare marketing solutions for over 10,000 small and medium sized, health and wellness businesses across the United States.
Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and advanced SEO solutions for chiropractors, veterinarians, optometrists, ophthalmologists and other health and wellness professionals.
iMatrix is part of the Internet Brands family of companies, one of the world's largest fully integrated online media and client services organizations.
We are looking for passionate individuals that enjoy building relationships and going the extra mile towards ensuring client success. The successful candidate will be passionate about great client service and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution. You must be personable, professional, reasonable, mature, and responsible.
- Communicate with clients via ticketing system, phone, or other electronic medium.
- Assist clients in best SEO/marketing practices in order to drive traffic to their site and provide basic guidance on how to increase conversion and digital presence.
- Assist in HTML, Web Site Management, Domain Management and the creation of simple buttons in Photoshop.
- Understand, navigate, and utilize ticketing, billing, and proprietary systems.
- Provide guidance in issues of a technical nature to clients in a non-technical field. Basic email and domain support.
- Ensure continual product relevance by routing client needs and requests and knowledge of the client environment to team management. Provide input on product and services strategies
- Photoshop and HTML experience required.
- SEO and web experience is a plus (but not required).
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Track record of professionalism and integrity.
- A strong technical aptitude.
- Solid experience with Google Suite.
- Experience with call support environments is a plus
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.