Office Assistant (Part Time)
Los Angeles-based, Internet Brands, is looking for a part-time Office Assistant to complete reception duties and various day-to-day administrative tasks. This is a great entry-level position for someone interested in growing within an expanding Internet company!
- Serve as the face of the company to all visitors, employees, candidates, etc.
- Greet guests and employees in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Professionally administer all incoming calls and ensure all calls are redirected accordingly
- Serve as back up in answering phones for the CEO’s Executive Assistant as needed
- Respond in a timely manner to all emails addressed to the receptionist
- Receive, sort, forward, deliver incoming mail including express mail (FedEx, UPS, etc)
- Manage parking passes, security badges, and co-facilitate office security
- Administrative duties as assigned including but not limited to typing memos, correspondences, reports and other documents as needed
- Assist Facilities team as needed with Facilities and Operations tasks and projects
We are looking to fill the following shifts, 5 days a week, Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, energetic, confident, and possess the following qualities:
- Excellent people skills
- A positive attitude
- Dependability and Consistency
- High School Diploma
- Due to the visibility and impact of this role, consistent attendance is necessary
- Confident, self-motivated and takes initiative
- Must display good listening, interpersonal and customer service skills, positive attitude and friendly
- Must have professional phone etiquette
- Prioritizing, organizational and follow-up skills are a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary
- Fair knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; proficiency is a plus
- Essential competencies skills (accountability, ethics/integrity, team player, embraces change, creative and problem solver)
- Consistently use good judgment and exercise discretion
- Must be able to multitask and successfully complete assigned tasks and projects by due dates
- Ability to manage high call volume using multiple phone lines
- Interest in learning and continuous development
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.