Net Driven, a Scranton, Pennsylvania-based tech startup success story, is now accepting applications for a Marketing Intern. This fast-growing technology company was founded in 2007 by local tire and auto service business owner, Pat Sandone III of Sandone Tire, and quickly became the most trusted website provider within the tire & automotive industry. After experiencing over 100% growth year-over-year, Net Driven was acquired in 2015 by the multi-million dollar new media company, Internet Brands; based in Los Angeles, CA.
Net Driven helps small and medium sized businesses thrive in the internet economy by providing websites and internet marketing solutions to independently owned tire and automotive repair shops throughout North America. Net Driven has formed over 60 different partnerships within the tire and automotive space with major manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and trade associations, including Fortune 50 companies. We employ some of the region’s most influential minds in technology, SEO, internet marketing, and web design. Now part of the Internet Brands family, we are eagerly seeking motivated individuals with a desire to grow with us and become part of our success story.
- Create posts and generate content across all Net Driven social media platforms.
- Brand Design and Collateral Production.
- Research, understand, and stay up-to-date on best practices for Social Media techniques.
- Clearly communicate Social Media best practices and how to apply them.
- Interface between Sales and Marketing teams to assess needs and communicate messages appropriately.
- Prepare presentation decks for sales teams.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Help organize and prepare for marketing events and tradeshows.
The ideal candidate:
- Is working towards a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication Arts, Graphic Design, or Journalism.
- Has a design background and is proficient with both Ps and Ai.
- Is passionate about marketing and social media.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a strong desire to learn with professional drive.
- Is willing to take advice and be coached.
- Can communicate effectively both F2F and over conference calls.
- Has a basic understanding of best SEO practices.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.