Vice President, Talent Acquisition
Los Angeles based Internet Brands, parent of WebMD and other successful growing brands, is currently looking for a Vice President, Talent Acquisition. This leadership position is responsible for developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies to attract, hire and retain top talent. This role will lead, and mentor a high-performing team of recruiting professionals and will be located in the El Segundo office.
- Partner with senior leaders and executives to develop short and long-term staffing strategies.
- Oversee a large team of recruiters working on critical openings and proactive capacity building.
- Mentor, develop, and grow individual recruiters.
- Implement and recommend best practices for attracting and sourcing candidates.
- Provide insight on industry trends.
- Develop new agency and partner relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills and executive and leadership presence.
- At least 10 years of full-cycle recruiting management experience.
- Experience in executive talent acquisition.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Software/technology experience a plus.
- Bachelors degree.
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.