Advertising Account Specialist
Los Angeles-based, Internet Brands is currently seeking an Entry-Level Advertising Account Specialist to develop and manage advertising relationships for its Automotive Division. Internet Brands Automotive Group is ranked in the top 5 online automotive properties with 130+ websites and 30+ million visitors a month.
Learn more about Internet Brands Automotive Group here: http://www.internetbrandsauto.com/
- Collaborate with sales and ad operations to create online sales campaigns and optimize their success.
- Develop and manage relationships with advertisers helping them to succeed and grow their business.
- Use various online interfaces to manage customer accounts.
- Identify, streamline, and resolve issues stalling sales processes across multiple teams.
- Communicate with sales and A/R department to ensure billing accuracy and assist in revenue reporting.
- Provide reporting, analysis, and insight for client ad campaign performance of all scopes.
- Engage in key departmental projects.
- 1-2 years previous customer service experience or minimum 1 year of account management experience in a business-to-business environment
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and follow-through skills.
- Proactive personality and a self-starter
- Experience working within a team.
- Strong communication through inbound/outbound calling and emails.
- Able to recognize and resolve complex problems and customers’ needs.
- Great energy, work ethic, and positive attitude.
- Functional knowledge of Excel, Word, and/or similar products.
- Internet savvy with a willingness to learn new technology.
- Digital Marketing experience a plus.
We offer a comprehensive compensation & benefits package including a casual work environment in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - near LAX).
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.