Associate Customer Success Manager
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Customer Success Specialist to join one of our fastest growing affiliates, Demandforce.
Demandforce, Inc. is a leading online marketing and communication software service. We help local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award-winning communications platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help businesses build a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for the overall health and retention of Demandforce accounts. You will be expected to onboard accounts, proactively reach out to improve health based on Gainsight triggers, conduct quarterly/annual business reviews, and have renewal/cancel and pre-cancel conversations with Demandforce clients.
- Onboard new customers.
- Monitor health and proactively reach out to accounts based on Gainsight triggers.
- Schedule and complete quarterly/annual business reviews.
- Have save/pre-cancel conversations.
- Conduct renewal conversations with accounts at risk.
- Funnel referrals to sales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Consultative approach to account management.
- Deep customer empathy.
- Customer experience champion.
- Exceptional Demandforce product knowledge.
- Ability to have difficult conversations with customers.
- Understanding of competitive landscape.
- 2-4 years of experience in a customer facing support/success/onboarding role.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Understanding of SMB space, particularly in the specified vertical.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.