CRM Onboarding Specialist
Martindale-Avvo is looking for a CRM Integration Specialist! This is a newly created role and will be part of our grown CRM Operations department. The Specialist will oversee the configuration, set up, and maintenance of our customer intake campaigns, as well as CRM-based customer campaigns, integrating APIs, SQL Server/SSRS and VoIP communication systems. The role will also provide technical support for users on hardware/software/login issues and CRM Workflow creation along with VoIP setup.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar operations-technical role
- Advanced knowledge of PC, Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers
- Knowledge of API based integrations, SQL Server technology
- Previous work with CRM software
- Intermediate knowledge/expertise with software (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Previous knowledge of VoIP communications is a plus
- Multitasking skills and detail-oriented focus are required for a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
The Role’s Responsibilities will include:
- Configure and maintain all new client campaigns from Start to Go Live to Close.
- Configure and manage API integrations with clients and vendors
- Provide support to law firm clients and their marketing teams when requested by AM
- Provide end user support for CRM and VoIP issues and set up.
- Assist in the creation and pre-deployment testing of workflow customization, report development and training documentation to support CRM Adoption, best practices, data management and reporting.
- Create custom views/dashboards in the CRM as needed
- Assist with VoIP and telephony system set up for users
- Special Projects and other responsibilities; as assigned.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are equal opportunity employers.