Internet Brands is currently seeking a Compensation Analyst. You will work very closely with the finance and operations teams in the development, evaluation and tracking of various compensation programs including sales commissions, bonus plans, etc.
The Compensation Analyst will report directly to the Compensation Manager, partnering with Finance, HR, Payroll and various business leaders.
- Construct and maintain financial models and analysis to evaluate compensation proposals, sales compensation plans and changes, and special programs; provide reports, dashboards, and helpful analyses.
- Provide analysis regularly to assess effectiveness and quality of sales compensation plans and programs.
- Analyze and forecast sales plan performance and identify sales trends; reconcile commissions on a regular basis against plans.
- Assist with the incentive compensation pay calculation process.
- Work with the operations and finance teams to improve sales compensation effectiveness based on analytical assessment of plan performance.
- Participate in development, implementation, communication and support of commission plans, performance management and other sales programs.
- Handle sensitive and confidential financial data.
- Research and analyze market/salary data.
- Work with the finance department to perform financial analysis and management reporting, including variances against budget and forecasts for all compensation costs including base pay, commissions, bonuses, contractors, benefit expenses, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned within compensation and performance analytics.
- Must have experience with excel.
- Analytical and problem solving skills; quantitative reasoning skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication/interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, results-driven, and committed to quality and accuracy.
- Knowledge of equity-based compensation packages.
- Must be self-directed and creative with the ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field is required.
- Experience with Salesforce, Kronos, and other CRM & HRIS systems a plus.
- Functional knowledge of statistics as applied in a business environment a plus.
- Sales compensation modeling preferred.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.