Ad Campaign Coordinator
Internet Brands' Travel and Leisure businesses give people the information they need to get away when the travel bug bites. With over 30 million monthly visitors and high proﬁle brands like Fodor's, Wikitravel, and FlyerTalk we're frequent travelers' premier destination online.
As an Account Manager and Campaign Coordinator you will be working across multiple verticals but primarily within our travel and leisure department which includes many high proﬁle sites such as Fodors.com, FlyerTalk and Wikitravel.
Fodor’s travel started oﬀ as a travel guidebook back in 1936 and then launched its website in 1996 and is now the leading site for travel advice for every stage of a traveler's trip. Flyertalk is the largest expert travel community. It has chat boards that cover the most up-to-date traveler information. Wikitravel is the original, free, crowdsourced travel guide with 300,000 writers and travelers visiting the site every day.
What you’ll do:
- You will assist the Sales team with the full life cycle of online sales campaigns. (Brainstorm, plan and propose campaigns) and then help implement, optimize and prepare to bill.
- Work closely with clients, understanding their needs/wants for their campaigns and relaying information to the sales team.
- Create pitch decks based on information from the seller.
- Assisting the seller with research and creating pitch decks based on info from the seller.
- Research and competitive analysis to help prepare pitch decks.
- Create mockups for client proposals.
- Oversee client relationships post-sale. Handling conﬂict resolutions and relationship building.
- Team up with the A/R department to ensure billing accuracy and assist them with revenue reporting.
Who you are:
- College graduate with a 4-year degree.
- Problem solver with high attention to detail.
- A can-do proactive attitude: you hate having nothing to do!
- Excellent communication skills over both phone and email.
- Strong Microsoft Oﬃce skills, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.