Customer Service Representative
Los Angeles based CarsDirect.com is currently seeking a Part-Time Customer Service Representative. This position will be responsible for handling outbound quality assurance calls in response to customer requests while upholding the highest level of customer service.
- Execute outbound quality assurance calls (240 daily calls).
- Survey customers based on dealership experience and document feedback.
- Record data and create basic reporting in Microsoft Excel.
- Input customer requests into software in a professional and coherent summary.
- Answer customer questions concerning basic vehicle purchase process.
- Organize and manage credit exceptions from dealers.
- Work with Account Management to evaluate credit exceptions.
- Perform quality assurance on internal documents.
- Document and data entry into proprietary Siebel CRM System.
- Troubleshooting and reporting discrepancies.
- Creating dealer advertisements.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Must be proficient in Photoshop.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service or call center experience.
- History of punctuality and proven attendance record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and make appropriate decisions quickly.
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Superior phone etiquette skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge.
- Ability to follow a set process including use of a standardized script.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management including executive level.
- Knowledge of Siebel systems a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.