Los Angeles based, Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a sharp, motivated, high-energy Administrative Assistant to join our team. The assistant will support our CEO and other C-level executives in a dynamic, rapidly growing company. The ability to anticipate executive needs and build strong working relationships with clients and other staff members will be essential. The ideal candidate will be a quick thinker, exercise discretion and judgment, highly efficient, intensively attentive to detail, extremely organized, disciplined, warm, friendly and collegial.
- Manage day to day schedule and commitments of the CEO and other executives.
- Screen calls; establish oneself as point of contact with board members, key advisors and business network.
- Keep calendar, schedule meetings, and make travel arrangements.
- Special projects and events as needed.
- Personal and professional errands and projects.
- Maintain filing systems and other general office duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience.
- Positive, friendly, upbeat attitude and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and use common sense.
- Self-starter with ability to organize own work, initiate improvements and meet deadlines while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly to fluid work environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability/desire to learn and accept new challenges.
Keywords: administrative assistant, executive assistant, corporate administration, internet, web, online, Los Angeles