Customer Service Specialist - Lodging (Temporary)
Los Angeles based Internet Brands, is currently seeking an Online Customer Support Representative for its Lodging Division.
The Lodging Division of Internet Brands supports leading websites such as mysummercamps.com and kidscamps.com, and we currently have an opening for a Customer Support Specialist to sustain the growth of our portfolio of websites and execute deliverables that attract and support our customer base.
- Work vigorously to earn and maintain customer trust.
- Manage customer & partner relationships and deliver outstanding experience.
- Manage customer relationship and deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Support prospective/current customers’ with opening update and maintain their accounts.
- Help customers understand and maximize the value of their advertising on various websites.
- Handle customer calls in a professional and tactful manner.
- Contribute to the ongoing management of various websites and proactively identify areas for improvements.
- Identify areas of improvement of the customer experience and business practices, proactively propose solutions and execute with limited management supervision.
- Team player.
- 1-2 years' previous customer service.
- College degree is required.
- Strong outbound-inbound call experience.
- Customer focused.
- Proactive personality and ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail, good follow-through and tracking of campaigns metrics.
- Ability to be a self-starter and comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.