Sales Operations Analyst
Founded in 2003, our mission is to help small businesses thrive in an evolving and increasingly complex connected world. We believe small business is the lifeblood of any economy and we are proud to play a part in creating sustainable growth for the people and communities that use our product. Our goal is to provide customers with an easy to use technology to help build stronger client relationships and reclaim more time to focus on what they love: their craft.
Who We Need:
Demandforce’s Sales Operations team is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst who is excited to join us in supporting our Sales team with the data, reporting, and operational resources that will maximize their success. The role will be challenging and will reward those who thrive in a fast-paced, data-based, customer-oriented environment.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, preferably in Finance/Accounting/Business or other quantitative disciplines
- Expert knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets spreadsheets
- Collaborative and interactive approach to communication
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Salesforce
Reporting to the Senior Sales Operations Analyst, this member of our Sales Operations team will be responsible for fulfilling the data, reporting, resource, and operational requests that enable our Sales team to make important tactical and strategic decisions. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Dashboarding and reporting via Salesforce, Excel, and/or Google Sheets:
- Creation, implementation, user training, and maintenance
- Communication of key insights to Sales team leaders
- Fulfillment of ad hoc requests from…
- new data, analysis, lead assignments, reports, and dashboards.
- answers to questions about existing dashboards, reports, quotas, commissions, sales processes, calculations, Salesforce field logic, and more.
- custom quote creation.
- assistance processing multi-location deals.
- Salesforce record merges.
- assistance resolving Salesforce issues.
- ...Sales team leaders for...
- ...Sales agents for...
- ...Sales agents and Sales team leaders for...
- Triage issues identified by the Sales team
- Work with multiple departments (Sales, Finance, Billing, Marketing, Customer Success, IT, Salesforce Development, etc.) to resolve issues
- Liaison between the Sales and Salesforce Development teams for projects, updates, and requests
- Sales territory management
- Operational project design and management (typically with regard to our business applications)
- Practical application of learned business understanding
- Additional projects as needed
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.