Global Recruiting Program Manager
As Global Recruiting Program Manager @Internet Brands & WebMD, you will lead a team of Coordinators responsible for company-wide global hiring. You will manage relationships with existing staffing vendors, interface with recruiting managers in our international offices in the EU, Canada, and Asia, and oversee strategy for expanding international hiring.
- You’re a data-driven recruiting professional with 4+ years of experience in Recruiting Operations, Talent Acquisition, or Human Resources. You live to analyze recruiting funnels, regional market data, and economic changes to formulate global talent acquisition strategy.
- You have a high EQ. You enjoy meeting new people, building and maintaining relationships, and getting disparate individuals or teams aligned towards larger organizational goals.
- You have knowledge of modern project/program management methodologies. You have led teams and/or managed multiple projects in the past.
- You love processes and standardization. You understand how to build effective processes in service of your team.
- You enjoy mentoring others. You find fulfillment in enabling and motivating intelligent individuals to reach their full potential.
If you have the passion, we have the challenges! Even if your experience doesn't match exactly, if you're willing to tackle some tough problems, we'd love to invest in you.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
WebMD’s products and services provide credible information, supportive communities, and in-depth reference material about health subjects that matter. The WebMD content staff blends award-winning expertise in journalism, content creation, community services, expert commentary, and medical review to give users a variety of ways to find the information they need. Through its Medscape brand, WebMD is also the leading online global destination for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide, offering the latest medical news and expert perspectives; essential point-of-care drug and disease information; and relevant professional education and CME.
Internet Brands acquired WebMD in 2017.