Vice President of Marketing
Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking a Vice President of Marketing to lead strategic marketing planning and execution across a portfolio of businesses. In conjunction with business unit marketing staff, the Vice President of Marketing will develop and drive plans that achieve business objectives, providing coaching and direction to insure marketing teams are performing effectively and efficiently.
- Lead quarterly and annual planning processes to develop business unit plans with key objectives, KPI’s and timing that support P&L objectives.
- Define best practices across business units and create common implementation and standards to leverage expertise and resources.
- Coach business unit marketing staff.
- Drive innovation and testing.
- Work closely with both corporate management and business unit management in identifying and capturing growth opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional teams and peers in development and execution of key strategic initiatives.
- Provide direction and guidance to multiple marketing teams in planning and execution of customer acquisition campaigns across key acquisition channels, including, but not limited to SEM, display/retargeting, social, mobile, affiliate, email, direct mail print, tradeshow and partner marketing.
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition strategies & campaigns via strong collaboration with Product, Sales, and Business Development teams.
- Establish and enforce standards for Success Metrics, KPI’s and reporting that will provide performance analysis, ROI and insights for all channels/tactics.
- 15+ years of professional experience in marketing with a strong record of accomplishment in digital marketing. Experience with SAAS, ideally targeting the SMB segment preferred.
- Proven leadership driving collaboration and results through cross-functional teams and peers.
- Results-oriented with the ability to manage from strategic development to detailed execution.
- Exceptional analytical abilities.
- Excellent management and team leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop people.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Vice President, Marketing, Online, Marketing Planning, Business, VP Marketing, Online, Internet, Web, Digital Marketing, SMB