Accounts Receivable Clerk (TEMP)
Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is currently seeking an Entry Level Accounting Specialist to join our Accounting / Finance Team.
The Accounting / Billing Specialist will ensure the timely and accurate processing of certain invoicing and cash application transactions in our accounting records.
- Handle high volume performance-based invoicing for very large customers.
- Reconcile accounts and adjustments.
- Prepare, Maintain, and Review all accounts before entry in the general ledger.
- Good Communication with Account Executives, Account Managers and Agencies.
- Handle internal quarterly audits with the Agencies.
- 1 year of customer service or data entry experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid analytical and problem solving ability
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills - being able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Previous accounting experience doing similar work as described.
- College degree in accounting or some post secondary educational coursework including at least introductory accounting.
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping, record keeping and clerical reporting procedures.
- Detail oriented, good work ethic, great communication skills.
- Proficiency in Great Plains and online banking functionality is a plus.
- Previous collections experience, as the job will require some soft collection calls and/or letters.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.