Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Analyst
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking an experienced web-savvy Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Analyst to support our Corporate Finance department with mergers and acquisitions, financial modeling, diligence, and integration. KKR owned with a portfolio of brands including WebMD. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their reach and gain valuable in house mergers and acquisition experience by joining a strong team and working directly with executive management.
- Perform financial due diligence on M&A targets; inputs critical to verifying initial valuation expectations
- Build operational financial models for acquisition targets; and perform financial analysis/develop KPIs
- Serve as a “thought-partner” to members of executive management in the due diligence process
- Act as “bridge” between corporate development and corporate finance
- Assist with acquisition integration, as necessary
- Assist with presentations to investment committee of the board of directors
- Work closely with Corporate CFO, Corporate Development and divisional financial and operational leaders
- Occasional travel to New York and to M&A targets
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business from top tier school/program is a MUST
- 2+ years’ experience in M&A, due diligence, and/or valuations highly preferred
- Self-starter with a business acumen and analytical, quantitative, accounting, and problem-solving skills with emphasis on operational financial modeling
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective multi-tasking capability and ability to thrive in a fast paced deadline driven environment
This is a wonderful opportunity for a rising star to showcase their analytical and business talents within a high growth environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual and
collaborative work environment.
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Welcome to Internet Brands. We’re the vertically focused internet company. We focus on four core verticals in which we are the proven leaders: Health, Legal, Automotive, and Home / Travel. Our fully integrated vertical approach combines leading web solutions for businesses and media websites for consumers. We serve more than 100,000 business clients and 250 million monthly website visitors. We employ more than 5,000 people in over 30 office locations across the globe.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.