Business Development Analyst
Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a Business Development Analyst for its auto enthusiast vertical. This business is comprised of over 100 auto enthusiast forum sites. Key sites in the portfolio include Ford-Trucks.com and CorvetteForum.com. This role will be focused on working with our advertising network partners to drive revenue performance. The Business Development team manages over $7M in revenue. The role is based in Los Angeles, California.
- Manage partner relationships and revenue centric projects from inception to launch
- Prospect and assess new revenue opportunities and partners, both inbound and outbound.
- Negotiate agreements and project manage implementation
- Optimize yield management of partners through prioritization, price floor. Compile partner reports and conduct analysis.
- Work with Community Management, Ad Operations, Product Managers, and Tech to drive and implement new projects/ products
- Optimize ad unit placements and ad targeting set-up across network of sites
- Provide operational support for Sales and business teams.
- Serve as industry expert on online advertising trends for business team
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 1-2 years working for an internet company
- Good analytical, problem solving skills, communication
- Demonstrated success managing projects and relationships
- Experience with sales, marketing, and ad operations
- Ability to see big picture and execute on details
- Understand ad serving fundamentals
- Excel skills required
- DFP, AdExchange, and ad network experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Business Development Analyst, Business Development, Biz Dev, Online, Internet, Partnership, Auto, Enthusiast