Internet Brands is currently looking for an IT Manager to join our Los Angeles based headquarters. In this role you will participate in the overall strategy, planning and execution of all IT functions across the company. You will manage the IT team, which is responsible for strategic deployment, ownership, and service across a wide variety of systems & tools, including employee onboarding, hardware/software provisioning, license management, and the helpdesk.
- Partner with the VP of IT to define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Manage all IT functions, including the following: Gsuite, ITSM, AV, MDM, SSO, SaaS applications, etc.
- Manage project deliverables and responsibilities, vendor selection, contract negotiation, budgets, and be the subject matter expert on company IT services and applications.
- Ensure that IT projects are delivered on time and within scope by working closely with stakeholders and developing detailed project plans to track progress.
- Monitor and maintain systems, configure hardware and software for our teams and own technical support.
- Oversee responsibilities of the helpdesk and manage team of Helpdesk Administrators.
- 7+ years of IT experience and 3+ years in a leadership role.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS - both desktop and server variants.
- Experience leading a team dedicated to company wide IT Infrastructure and services.
- Experience managing a G Suite/Google Workspace environment is a plus.
- Expertise managing external vendors, procurement and budgets.
- Strong project management skills: managing priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams across the organization.
- Proven track record of maturing and streamlining IT systems and processes (i.e.. employee onboarding/offboarding, software/hardware provisioning, etc.)
- Experience with implementing business continuity and disaster recovery programs.
- Knowledge of Information Security best practices is a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.