Data Analytics & Insights Manager
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is seeking a Data Analytics & Insights Product Manager to join our Health vertical. As a Data Analytics & Insights Manager, your responsibilities will include managing data focused and large-data-set driven product offerings, as well as creating and executing the product strategy and roadmaps to deliver SaaS products for one of our fastest growing businesses.
- Develop data driven models and analytical approaches to determine business performance, growth and emerging opportunities.
- Own product requirements, strategy and roadmaps for products, as well as enhancements to our existing products to meet changing market and competitive needs.
- Design and test data driven hypotheses to expand upon and/or drive new monetization and user engagement opportunities.
- Leverage data collected via KPIs and experiments to influence product roadmap and business strategy.
- Present strategies and analysis to executive team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Science, Math, Statistics, Computer Science or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics, reporting, insights, and optimization.
- 4+ years experience with a demonstrated record of launching successful SaaS products.
- Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, MatLab, SAS) or other methods
- Experience with big data tools and distributed computing (e.g., Athena/Presto)
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions. A track record for building software that is easy to use with exceptional user experience.
- Experience using data driven approaches to vet problems and solutions.
- Experience with leading competitive research, customer research and survey methods.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.