WebMD Account Executive
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, WebMD Care Physician Directory, Vitals.com, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
Our mission is to help consumers take an active role in managing their own health and wellness.
WebMD Care Physician Directory, one of the fastest growing divisions within WebMD, is in search of an Account Executive to get in on the ground floor of our growing sales team!
The Account Executive will be responsible for selling our WebMD Care and Vitals.com online physician directory listing space to medical and dental practices across the country. The right person will utilize their prospecting and consultative selling skills, self sufficiency, and initiative to identify opportunities to sell. This is a phone-heavy role, requiring 50 or more calls per day. We are looking for high energy, organized, reliable, and goal driven individuals to get in on the ground floor of our new sales team!
How you will contribute:
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota.
- Prospecting new clients through cold calling.
- Consult with the client to find strategies that will meet their business needs and will improve their ability to generate business.
- Closing deals.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate features, added value and benefits of our patient referrals.
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales and productivity.
This describes you:
- Strong hunter mentality.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- 2 years of telesales experience.
- B2B experience highly desired.
- Proficient in Windows including but not limited to: Excel, Outlook and Word.
Why you should work here:
- Work for a trusted brand with 100s of millions of site visitors each month.
- Work for a people-centric company and one of its fastest growing division.
- Great leadership and sales culture where hard work is recognized and rewarded, and fairness and respect are always top-of-mind.
- A unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the resources, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.