Lead Full Stack Developer
Martindale and Internet Brands are looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer to join our New Providence, NJ office. As a Lead Full Stack Developer, you will contribute to high-traffic sites and help to solve business needs in creative and novel ways. We're seeking motivated engineers who are natural leaders and who thrive in collaborative team settings. Your code will be running on high-traffic, high-availability production environments viewed by millions of users monthly. Best of all, we have fun and are open to new ideas and approaches!
- Report to and collaborate with Director of Software Development & Engineering to build highly scalable enterprise applications
- Lead a team of 10+ skilled developers while being hands-on
- Work closely with Technical Project Manager and Product Managers to achieve deliverable goals in 2-week sprints
- Work with the design / UI team as needed to provide feedback and guidance
- Create and manage integrations with several back-office tools and systems
- 8+ years of professional coding experience, with 3+ years of leadership experience.
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with Laravel
- Excellent understanding of Relational and NoSQL database
- Experience with Shell scripting and deployment tool such as Jenkins along with development tools such as Docker
- Experience with CMS such as WordPress, Joomla and OctoberCMS and Website hosting/development is a huge plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment and familiarity with Agile development practices: Scrum, Kanban/Lean, test-driven development, continuous integration
- Excellent attitude and personal skills; be committed and focused.
- Strong communication skills.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with A/B Testing.
- Familiarity with website analytics.
- Experience building scalable internet eCommerce and/or social networking applications.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.