Internet Brands is looking for a Product Manager who can combine a passion for creating innovative products with a user-centered design, business acumen to identify and drive product goals, and the technical capacity to interface with engineers.
As a Product Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to participate in the product strategy, design, and delivery in the Health vertical.
Successful candidates will combine analytical skills with strong user experience design skills and instincts. They will balance a bias to action with a thoughtfulness that underpins good decisions. They will build consensus, but not at the expense of speedy decision-making and execution. They will participate in designing resilient processes and procedures, and be comfortable setting them aside in cases where a job just must get done.
- Drive the product vision and roadmap.
- Understand user needs through research, testing, surveys, data analysis, and use of existing products.
- Understand competitors and market dynamics to uniquely position IB products.
- Identify new opportunities via quantitative research, UX studies, and reviews of industry best practices.
- Interface with business, content and support teams to identify product goals, define metrics that inform the success of products, and align product objectives with both operational strengths and user needs.
- Create and maintain product use cases, requirements, and wireframes.
- Work with engineering teams to prioritize features, build a product roadmap, and create actionable requirements.
- Own the end-to-end success and quality of projects from requirements definition through design, development, launch, and post-launch analysis.
- BA/BS required, HCI, Computer Science, or MBA a plus.
- 2-3 years of product experience, with a demonstrated record of launching successful SaaS products.
- Demonstrated record of launching successful consumer products for desktop and mobile.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Strong sense of user-centered design and well-implemented user experiences.
- Experience with leading competitive research, customer research, and survey methods.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.