Facilities/Front Desk Coordinator
Avvo is changing what it means for consumers to find professional legal help. Every year millions of people seek professional legal assistance. We connect those in need of legal services to attorneys with specialties in the area of need. Avvo joined Martindale-Avvo in 2018 as part of Internet Brands which is one of the world's largest fully integrated online media and client services organization.
Join Our Team
- Avvo was recognized as one of the Top 100 Marketplaces in the country by Andreessen Horowitz in 2020.
- Avvo is a dog-friendly office located in the heart of Seattle at the beautiful 8th & Olive building, just a few blocks away from Pike Place Market.
- Nestled in Seattle's tech community, we offer scenic views of the city and surrounding areas from any floor at Avvo!
Facilities/Front Desk Coordinator
Avvo is looking for a Facilities/Front Desk Coordinator to help support the day-to-day facilities operations and office services, providing company-wide support for our organization. Duties include ordering and stocking of office and break area supplies, general maintenance, issuance of access cards, photo identification badge and facilities maintenance.
What You’ll Do in the Role:
- Opens the reception area at the beginning of the day and secures reception at the end of each day. Hours are 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Greets visitors and vendors in a professional and courteous manner. Works with visitors/vendors regarding signing-in/out, issuing visitor badges, and assigning appropriate access.
- Manage day-to-day facilities activities including stocking kitchens, supply rooms and coordination of general maintenance, repairs, and housekeeping.
- Responsible for the Fed Ex, UPS, and USPS accounts. Sort and deliver company mail.
- Follow established processes to ensure new hires have the appropriate equipment, furniture, and supplies on their first day of work.
- Work with HR Manager and vendors to find cost savings where applicable.
- Issue and administer access cards, ID badges, keys (office, cabinet) in accordance with company policies.
- Assist HR Manager in space planning, office relocation, and other areas as needed.
- Assist in setting up meeting areas as required
- Assist and support leadership in organization-wide projects as needed.
What To Bring:
- Business Associate degree, or two years business, vocational or technical training preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience in general office and administrative support including experience in facilities management and/or office services.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and confidentiality.
- Skilled in word processing and spreadsheets (preferably Google Workplace products).
- This position requires the employee to handle tools, reach with hands and arms, to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and to lift up to 20 pounds; ability to move up to 50 pounds
Benefits To Help You Balance Your Life
Avvo is growing fast and we make sure our benefits keep up. Free snacks, cold brew on tap and drinks are great (we have that), but we want our employees to be healthy, have time to unwind, and pursue their passions. We value your personal time as much as you do.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, sick days and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision for employees
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Company-paid ORCA card
- Accessible and transparent leadership team
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual dress code
We look forward to receiving your application!
Avvo is an Internet Brands Company
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.