Downers Grove, IL. based, Officite, is the leading website and Internet marketing company serving healthcare practices. For nearly a decade, we’ve helped doctors to build an expansive web presence that showcases accomplishments and generates an ever-growing online pipeline for securing new patients and referrals. A young, energetic and fast-growing company, Officite currently has a full- time vacancy for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join our dynamic team.
The Account Executive is responsible for sales within the territory including lead follow-up, account planning, call preparation, the call, and all post call follow up. The Account Executive owns clients & prospects within an assigned vertical market and geographical region and sells all Officite products & services to these clients, has extensive knowledge of the products and applications for client types, and establishes relationships with these clients. The Account Executive monitors their actuals against their goals, attends training to keep their skill set current, and notifies their supervisor about any problems or issues that need management attention.
- Meet or exceed all assigned quotas and targets
- Forecast weekly, monthly and quarterly revenues for territory/role
- Call on new and existing customers targeting specific products
- Update and maintain leads and opportunities in the CRM, including sales stage and next assigned task date
- Perform a minimum of 50 outbound calls per day, with the expectation of holding 10 meaningful conversations and generating at least 3 opportunities per day
- Align appropriate product with prospect and demo via screenshare
- Participate in special projects as needed and perform other duties as required
- Attend all trainings and implement product knowledge and sales strategies
- Align with sales and partner teams to support overall company revenue targets
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, the position is also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Past sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of software or SaaS a plus
- Past customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of CRM solutions (i.e.,Salesforce, Siebel, etc.) a plus
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Driven to meet and surpass goals/targets
- Can handle high volume
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Product Suite
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.