Outside Sales Representative - West (CA, WA, OR, HI)
SatisFacts and ApartmentRatings.com, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking an Outside Sales Representative to grow and protect revenue in the West territory (CA, WA, OR, HI). We're looking for candidates in California.
SatisFacts and ApartmentRatings currently have several successful products and services available to the MultiFamily industry that positively impact resident satisfaction and retention, review content generation and reputation management, resulting in improved NOI and a lower cost per lease.
You will grow revenue in your region by:
- Renewing existing annual contracts.
- Selling new products and services to an established client base, growing our overall value proposition and revenue per unit.
- Selling products and services to new clients, increasing our regional market share.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- 3+ years of successful outside sales experience. Multifamily sales experience is a plus.
- Strong and successful prospecting efforts are required.
- Live in one of the major metropolitan areas within their region.
- Have experience / be successful in a remote home office environment (3 years+ home office experience is desirable).
- Travel within your region as needed (driving or flying as needed with overnight stays).
- Be client-focused: although this position is a pure sales role, everyone in our organization strives to be on our customer’s “winning team”.
- Exemplary communication skills with a strong customer service tone is a must.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Salesforce.com.
- A valid driver's license, insurance, and renewal are required.
You will receive a competitive base salary and monthly commission for all successful sales efforts. In addition, this position is eligible for:
- A company-provided laptop computer.
- Reimbursement of job-related expenses, including mileage.
- Health insurance plan options, including medical, dental, vision, FSA and life insurance.
- 401k plan.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.