Case Manager - Customer Service Representative
Premier Disability Services is looking for Customer Services Representatives to join our growing Minneapolis, MN based team! This is an entry-level role that will allow you to learn best practices and become familiar with effective communications with lawyer clients. Premier Disability Services, LLC, Center Representatives have the opportunity for long-term advancement - all while changing people’s lives for the better.
This position provides high-quality telephonic support to attorney customers through a disability process. You will follow an established process to gather information, document responses, and follow up with potential new clients on a regular basis.
Interested candidates should apply online as soon as possible. HIRING IMMEDIATELY. This is an exciting time to join the Premier family!
- Make outbound calls to clients who are requesting our services
- Answer incoming calls from potential clients
- Complete online evaluations and applications with our clients
- Convey the benefits of the Premier Disability services
- Keep a detailed record of all customer interactions in our CRM database
- Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional phone manners and a friendly attitude
- Active listening skills
- Ability to overcome client objections
- Comfort using Customer Relationship Management software (CRM)
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalency, additional education a plus
- 1-2+ years of customer service/or sales experience preferred
- Experience in a call center environment a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
- High-speed internet, established quiet workspace
Great Company - Great Benefits:
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation (Full-Time Employees)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Full-Time Employees)
- Eligible for pay raises after 180 days of employment
- Personal fulfillment in helping people who desperately need disability benefits
About Premier Disability
Premier Disability Services, LLC® is a full-service social security disability advocacy firm. We assist individuals in successfully obtaining their Social Security Disability benefits. Each month, our office is contacted by thousands of Americans needing assistance in their disability claim to assist over 100,000 individuals in filing their applications successfully. Join our team!
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.